首页 >  习声习语

习声习语|铸就中华文化新辉煌(三)

发布时间:2022-12-01 17:49:00 | 来源:中国网 | 作者: | 责任编辑:蔚力

《习近平谈治国理政》第三卷之铸就中华文化新辉煌

Chinese Culture in Xi Jinping: The Governance of China III

习声习语|铸就中华文化新辉煌(三):

Xi's Focus |Chinese Culture(Ⅲ)

——自觉承担起新形势下宣传思想工作的使命任务

——Public communication in the New Era

《习近平谈治国理政》第三卷生动记录了党的十九大以来习近平总书记在领导推进新时代治国理政实践中发表的一系列重要论述,全面系统反映了习近平新时代中国特色社会主义思想,集中展示了马克思主义中国化的最新成果。关于铸就中华文化新辉煌,总书记这样说:

The third volume of Xi Jinping: The Governance of China vividly records a series of important statements and speeches made by Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, based on his experiences in state governance in the new era since the 19th CPC National Congress in 2017. It fully and systematically reflects Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and demonstrates the latest achievements in the Sinicization of Marxism. As for Chinese Culture , General Secretary Xi said: 

我们必须把人民对美好生活的向往作为我们的奋斗目标

To realize the people's aspiration for a better life must always be the goal of our efforts

既解决实际问题又解决思想问题

We should resolve both their practical problems and ideological questions

更好强信心、聚民心、暖人心、筑同心

increasing public confidence, rallying popular support, gaining people's trust, and building consensus

我们必须既积极主动阐释好中国道路、中国特色

We must better explain China's development path and China's features

又有效维护我国政治安全和文化安全

At the same time, we must ensure the country's political and cultural security

我们必须坚持以立为本、立破并举

We must establish the new while removing the outdated, with the former taking precedence

不断增强社会主义意识形态的凝聚力和引领力

We must keep increasing the cohesiveness and guidance of socialist ideology

我们必须科学认识网络传播规律

We must understand communication in cyberspace

提高用网治网水平

and improve our ability to utilize and regulate cyberspace

使互联网这个最大变量变成事业发展的最大增量

to make the maximum use of the internet for our development

要把握正确舆论导向,

We must maintain the right tone in guiding public opinion,

提高新闻舆论传播力、引导力、影响力、公信力,

strengthen the penetration, guidance,influence and credibility of the media, 

巩固壮大主流思想舆论。

and promote constructive thoughts and opinion. 

要加强传播手段和话语方式创新,让党的创新理论“飞入寻常百姓家”。

We should improve means of communication and create new means to promote our Party's innovative theories among the people. 

要扎实抓好县级融媒体中心建设,更好引导群众、服务群众。

We should establish county-level integrated media centers to better inspire and serve the people. 

要旗帜鲜明坚持真理,立场坚定批驳谬误。

We must hold firmly to truth and rectify misconceptions. 

要压实压紧各级党委(党组)责任,

We should urge Party committees and Party leadership groups at all levels to fulfill their duties to the letter, 

做到任务落实不马虎、阵地管理不懈怠、责任追究不含糊。

improve performance, and tighten accountability in the strictest sense.

要推出更多健康优质的网络文艺作品。

They should produce more wholesome and inspiring online works.

要推动公共文化服务标准化、均等化,

We should ensure consistent and equal access to public cultural services.

坚持政府主导、

Efforts to improve cultural services should be led by the government,

社会参与、

involve extensive public participation,

重心下移、

be more community-focused,

共建共享,

and encourage shared benefits through joint contribution. 

完善公共文化服务体系,提高基本公共文化服务的覆盖面和适用性。

We should expand the coverage and applicability of our basic public cultural services. 

要推动文化产业高质量发展,

We should promote the high-quality development of cultural industries, 

健全现代文化产业体系和市场体系,

improve modern systems for cultural industries and markets, 

推动各类文化市场主体发展壮大,

and support the growth of cultural marker players.

培育新型文化业态和文化消费模式,

We should develop new forms of business and new models of consumption in the cultural sector, 

以高质量文化供给增强人们的文化获得感、

so that the people have a stronger sense of fulfillment

幸福感。

and happiness from enjoying refined cultural products and services.

要坚定不移将文化体制改革引向深入,

We should further structural reform of the cultural sector

不断激发文化创新创造活力。

and continue to inspire cultural creativity.

中华优秀传统文化是中华民族的文化根脉,

China's finest traditional culture is the cultural lifeline of the Chinese nation. 

其蕴含的思想观念、人文精神、道德规范,

Its visions, concepts, 

不仅是我们中国人思想和精神的内核,

values and moral norms are the core of Chinese thinking, 

对解决人类问题也有重要价值。

and they also hold invaluable references to resolving problems of humanity.

要把优秀传统文化的精神标识提炼出来、展示出来,

We should extract the cream of traditional Chinese culture,

把优秀传统文化中具有当代价值、世界意义的文化精髓提炼出来、展示出来。

and display those elements that are still relevant in the world today. 

要完善国际传播工作格局,

We should improve our approach to international communication, 

创新宣传理念、创新运行机制,汇聚更多资源力量。

develop innovative concepts and mechanisms and gather more resources and strength.

——2018年8月21日,习近平在全国宣传思想工作会议上的讲话

——speech at the National Conference on Public Communication, August 21, 2018