首页 >  习声习语

习声习语 |坚持以人民为中心

发布时间:2022-12-01 17:49:00 | 来源:中国网 | 作者: | 责任编辑:蔚力

《习近平谈治国理政》第三卷之坚持以人民为中心 

The People as Masters of the Country in Xi Jinping: The Governance of China III

习声习语|坚持以人民为中心

Xi's Focus |The People as Masters of the Country

《习近平谈治国理政》第三卷生动记录了党的十九大以来习近平总书记在领导推进新时代治国理政实践中发表的一系列重要论述,全面系统反映了习近平新时代中国特色社会主义思想,集中展示了马克思主义中国化的最新成果。关于坚持以人民为中心,总书记这样说:

The third volume of Xi Jinping: The Governance of China vividly records a series of important statements and speeches made by Xi Jinping, general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, based on his experiences in state governance in the new era since the 19th CPC National Congress in 2017. It fully and systematically reflects Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, and demonstrates the latest achievements in the Sinicization of Marxism. As for the People as Masters of the Country, General Secretary Xi said: 

——人民是我们党执政的最大底气

——The People Are Our Greatest Strength in Governance

我们党来自人民、植根人民、服务人民,

Our Party comes from the people, has its roots in the people, 

一旦脱离群众,就会失去生命力。

and serves the people. We will lose this vital force if we are detached from the people. 

我们要向周恩来同志学习,

We should learn from Comrade Zhou Enlai, 

坚持立党为公、执政为民,

and adhere to the Party's commitment to building itself for the public good and exercising power for the people. 

自觉践行全心全意为人民服务的根本宗旨,

We must champion the Party's principle of serving the people wholeheartedly, 

把党的群众路线贯彻到治国理政全部活动之中,

implement the mass line in every aspect of national governance, 

把人民对美好生活的向往作为奋斗目标,

and strive to help the people fulfill their desire for a better life.

依靠人民创造历史伟业。

We must always rely on the people to create history. 

——2018年3月1日在纪念周恩来同志诞辰120周年座谈会上的讲话

——speech at a seminar commemorating the 120th birthday of Zhou Enlai, March 1, 2018

我们要始终把人民立场作为根本立场,把为人民谋幸福作为根本使命,

We must always uphold our fundamental stance of siding with the people, and striving for the wellbeing of the people as our ultimate mission. 

坚持全心全意为人民服务的根本宗旨,贯彻群众路线,

We must remain committed to the principle of serving the people wholeheartedly, and carry out the mass line.

尊重人民主体地位和首创精神,始终保持同人民群众的血肉联系,

We must respect the people's principal position and pioneering spirit, always maintain close ties with them, 

凝聚起众志成城的磅礴力量,团结带领人民共同创造历史伟业。 

channel their strength into an invincible force,and unite and lead them to create historic achievements. 

这是尊重历史规律的必然选择,是共产党人不忘初心、牢记使命的自觉担当。

This is a natural choice we have made in keeping with the trend of this era, and a responsibility we undertake as Communists in staying true to our original aspiration.

——2018年5月4日,在纪念马克思诞辰200周年大会上的讲话

——Speech at the ceremony commemorating the bicentenary of the birth of Karl Marx, May 4, 2018

为民服务解难题,重点是教育引导广大党员干部坚守人民立场,

To serve the people and address their concerns, the key is to guide Party members and officials to always put the people first,

树立以人民为中心的发展理念,增进同人民群众的感情,自觉同人民想在一起、干在一起,

seek people-centered development, forge closer ties with the people,and think and act in the people's interests. 

着力解决群众的操心事、烦心事,以为民谋利、为民尽责的实际成效取信于民。

We need to focus on the people's concerns, and gain their trust by working for their benefit.

——2019年5月31日,习近平在“不忘初心、牢记使命”主题教育工作会议上的讲话

——Speech at the Conference on the Aspiration and Mission Education Campaign, May 31, 2019